Sunday, February 12, 2012

End of CNY + Working frenzy

With the end of CNY, comes the end of the intense Ban-luck/In-Between session.

Over the course of 15 days, I have had 4 days of 'gaming'.
Overall, I didnt win or lose. Haha.
And I didnt tio TOTO again. Maybe later part of the year =x

Angbao wise, for this year there is significant increase. Maybe people getting more huat?
Or that more ppl married liao.

With the end of CNY, there wun be any more holiday till Good Fri which is in April.
And if that's not depressing enough, this period marks the peak of my working volume, with 3 concurrent projects. Mass OT already on the way, with this month maybe bursting my OT cap.
Tasukete.... T_T

Oh well, my boss is more stressed, hope he stays cool.

Anyway, next tue is V-day. Wishing all lovers happy 2gether. And for singles like me, happy 1gether. LOL. Smile :D and Kiss <3 (the right one, dun anihow muckz)

No comments: