Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Phone

Got a new phone after 25month with my E72.
S2 is my choice, as S3 is too ex. HTC one S having the same capability as S2, despite coming out 1 year later. Decided to stick with the tested and proven.

But then even buying S2 also 一波many折. Singtel at JP keep telling me OOS. Then that day I went down at 6pm finally got stock. Waited for dad to come home (line under him) and went down at 8. Customer service told me S2 ish old model OOS. I was like wat the TOOT*. Then she say "Wait, I check." Came out with 1, and tell me I heng cause left last 1. CSS (cool story sis).

And thus, new phone. TADA...
This also marks the end of my relationship with Nokia. After sticking with them since sec1?
(Unless Nokia pick up their game if not they gonna be GG)

And now I'm a big noob using touch phone. Sms speed down 50%. Learning curve =x
Hope I dun get too engross in playing games on my phone. Got tips or useful apps (best is free) plz share. Xie xie....

No comments: